Billabong High International School is affiliated to the Council for the Indian school Certificate Examinations (CISCE), New Delhi (www.cisce.org) under its 10+2 pattern of education and prepares students for the ICSE (after grade X) and ISC (after grade XII) examinations. It also has accreditation for preparing students for the IGCSE and AS & A Level Certification from Cambridge International Examinations, UK (www.cie.org.uk).
NCERT ranks CISCE as numero uno Examination board in the country
Students in the Pre-school, Primary school and Middle school years follow an integrated curriculum developed by Kangaroo Kids education ltd (KKEL), Mumbai. The ICSE board allows individual schools autonomy in the area of curriculum development during these years of schooling. At the very least our curriculum covers the board requirements. The curriculum developed by KKEL does, however extend beyond the boundaries of required syllabus coverage. Students in the High school years will either prepare for the ICSE board examination or IGCSE board examination. Billabong shares a sister relationship with Billanook College, Australia for the mutual benefit of International educational Links and Resource Sharing, Students and Staff Exchange between the two institutions, to raise the bar for quality of Education.
At KKEL, the course content of each Board is :
- Is based on the latest brain research for effective learning.
- Is flexible to capture every child's interest.
- Reflects the interconnectedness of the real world.
- Encourages students to internalize logical relationships and interfacings of similar concepts and skills across varied subject areas.
- Is encapsulated in carefully planned classroom sessions keeping the students' difficulty in mind.